Parker is growing so fast. He is now 6 weeks old and is changing day by day. He loves taking baths and spending time naked. I wanted to try out his bath slippers so you can see them on him in the picture in his towel. How cute is that! I am going in today for my 6 week appointment and I am going to have him weighed once again to see just how much weight he has gained in the last two weeks. From carrying him around in his car seat and taking him back and forth I know that he has gained a lot of weight! He is going to be my big boy...my football player!
Parker is becoming more alert and seems to stay awake more throughout the day. He wants to be played with more and wants to be held more which his daddy blames on me! :)
We did get a spot for Parker in a daycare. It is one of the best daycares in the city which equals the most expensive but Joe and I really like the facility and the teacher. We will see how it goes. Parker won't start going until September so I still have about a month of at home time with Parker.


No comments:
Post a Comment