Wednesday, April 16, 2008

27 week appointment and ultrasound pictures

We went to the doctor today for the normal check up and to get a 3D ultrasound. We found out that I have high blood pressure so I was told to rest more, quit working out and I have to check my own BP 3-4 times per day for the next week and then go back to the doctor on Thursday of next week and show the doctor the log of my BP. Dr. Basinski did let me know that we would make an appointment for week 37, which is the last week in June to deliver. When she gets her schedule for that month she will go ahead and put me on the calendar for an induction. That means we only have 10 weeks to go!

The baby obviously didn't want us to get any good pictures because with his hands and arms in front of his face and facing towards my backbone we couldn't get any shots. There are a couple that if you look hard you can see his eyes, nose and mouth. The doctor said that I would probably have at least one more ultrasound before delivery and we will try the 3D again at that point. Hopefully we can get some better pictures the next time around.




1 comment:

Sierra Duff said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him.