We went to the doctor on Thursday for a regular check up. Everything went great! My blood pressure was really good which made my doctor happy, the baby seems to be progressing perfectly and my belly was just the right size. I will still have to keep going often to see the doctor because my blood pressure was high that one time but as long as it stays where it is at this point there is no reason for concern.
While at the doctor she told us that she had her calendar for June and wanted to know if June 25th sounded like a good birthday! Joe and I agreed that it did so we were put on the schedule to have this baby on June 25th! I will go in at 6p on June 24th, take oral medication and walk as much as I can for the night. If I am not in active labor by 5a they will begin to give me patosin (I have no clue how to spell that). Then Dr. Basinski will come in at 7:30a or 8a to break my water. She said that most babies come between 2p and 5p. Of course some come sooner and some take longer. We are so excited to know the date and know I can start a realy countdown to the end.
The room is starting to fill up for the baby. My cheerleaders had a surprise baby shower for me last night and I got all kinds of new stuff from my registry which made me really happy! We have two more showers which I am really looking forward too.

1 comment:
Cute dress! I got some really cute outfits in Florida for him. See ya soon.
Post a Comment