Friday, June 13, 2008

35 Week Appointment

I had my 35 week appointment yesterday and things went great! Dr. Basinski checked me and said that I am at 1 cm. and the babies head is down. We went ahead and did another ultrasound to check the size of the baby and the fluid surrounding the baby. So yesterday be was 5lbs. 14 oz. She guessed he would be between 6 1/2 and 7 lbs. when he gets here which is perfect! I got on the monitor for a little while as well and he is active as ever. He does go through his awake and asleep periods throughout the day but overall he is very active. I got some new pictures from the ultrasound but didn't have my cd with me to download them since I didn't know that I was having the ultrasound so I will get those at my next appointment on Tuesday and will post them next week. I will also take some new pictures of myself and post them next week as well to document the progress of this ever growing belly. My next appointment is Tuesday so we will see how the progress is going at that point. 11 days and counting!

No comments: