Daugherty's Favorite Blogs
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
36 Week Appointment
So I went in today for my last doctors appointment. Dr. Basinski checked me again and said that I am now at 2 cm. and thinning out nicely. She said that she might see me before Tuesday, which is the day that I am supposed to go in to be induced. This makes me very excited! I know that my body is starting to work on it's own so hopefully when I do go in for induction it won't be as tough on my body. This is a huge week for me at work so I want to stay working as long as possible but having a baby is definitely priority! The girls at work have even started a bet on when I will go into labor and there is a full moon tomorrow so you never now. Only time will tell when "Baby Daugherty" wants to come out! Dr. B gave me her cell number so I can call her if anything changes. I suppose we are ready to go so now the waiting game begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment