Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm not single...I'm my mommies boy!

Parker's first Labor Day was spent having down time with family and friends. We all went to Tracie's parents cabin near Tell City on the river. We spent time rocking on the front porch and spending time together. These pictures are Parker rocking on the front porch at the cabin and rocking in his swing on the porch. The picture of him with his hand in his face is when I caught him sucking on his thumb for the first time. Parker also likes to spend time playing with his toys on his dad's lap.

The picture in the "Cool as a Cumcumber" shirt was after his first day at school. Parker started going to daycare each day and seems to be taking it better than his mom!















2 comments:

grandma Connie said...

Parker looks so cute with his big smile !!!!!!!!!

Sierra Duff said...

The pic of him sucking his thumb is priceless!