Joe and I have been debating on what we wanted to do above Parker's bed since before he was born. We finally decided to paint the steering wheel from a boat with his initials. It turned out great and I am glad that we finally got it done. Parker will be 3 months old next Thursday and I can't believe we are already there. He just moved up to 6 ounces of milk per bottle and is growing so fast. He will start eating cereal and fruits and 4 months and I can't wait to give it to him. He is really smiling now and interacting with us. He is in the best mood in the morning and I love his smile as soon as he wakes up. He seems to like daycare too and I like it too.
This is a blog set up to follow the life of the Parker Daugherty! Joe and I will share pictures and updates throughout Parkers life so you can keep up. You can log on as often as you want to get your cute baby fix!
1 comment:
Room looks so cute. I can't believe how much hair Parker has!
Post a Comment