



Parker is a little over 4 months now and is getting to to so many new things. He went to his 4 month check up and is able to eat cereal now. I also gave him some juice which he seemed to like. We are trying the cereal every night until he gets a little better at it. He also rolled from his back to front on Halloween. I got it on video tape and got pictures of him just after he rolled over. We also bought an exersaucer which he really seems to like. His feet won't touch the ground yet but we put towels under him so he can learn to jump in it. When I was changing his diaper this morning he all of the sudden grabbed his toes on one foot and held on. He has also started reaching out for toys and holding onto them and putting them in his mouth much better. He also seems to be getting longer and longer each day. At his 4 month check up he was 15lbs and 13.5oz. He was 25 3/4 inches long.

No comments:
Post a Comment