I had another appointment this morning with Dr. Basinski. My BP was good today although it was up a bit yesterday. She said that everything looks good at this point. They did another scan and the heartbeat was at 149 which is just perfect. He had his arms and legs in front of his face the whole time so she couldn't get any good shots of him. He's shy I guess. Dr. B said from now on when I come in I will be hooked up to the monitor and have his heartbeat monitored for atleast 30 minutes every time. That way they can watch for any changes or things like that. I have another appointment for next Wednesday to keep a close eye on everything. Everyone seems very positive that everything is going great and we are in the home stretch now. These pictures are hard to see but she put labels on them so you can atleast guess at what you are seeing.
This is a blog set up to follow the life of the Parker Daugherty! Joe and I will share pictures and updates throughout Parkers life so you can keep up. You can log on as often as you want to get your cute baby fix!
No comments:
Post a Comment