Well I have made it to 31 weeks. From today I have 6 weeks and 1 day left until my induction. Things are moving along well and I have my first shower this weekend in French Lick Indiana with my family and some of my friends. I can't wait to open presents and start filling up his room.
For those of you that were wondering we have picked out a name. BUT we're not telling you! We are keeping it a secret. Everyone already knows that it is a boy so we have to keep something a surprise. Anyway, if we wait till he is born no one will talk about how they used to have a dog named that or there was someone in high school they hated named that name. When we name him everyone will have to love it whether you do or don't! :)
I have my next appointmetn on Wednesday and as far as I know I will get another ultrasound done to check the weight. I will update the blog later in the week with any new pictures that I get from that appointment.
Daugherty's Favorite Blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment